Australian Shuffler Entry Conditions
1) Information on how to enter and prize details form part of the Conditions of Entry. By entering the promotion, entrants accept these Conditions of Entry.
2) The promoter is AUSTRALIAN SHUFFLER. PO BOX 1117 WINDSOR VIC 3181.
3) The promotion is known as ‘Australian Shuffler’ and "So you think you can Shuffle".
4) Entry is available to Australian residents only. International entrants, even if displayed on the website, will not be considered for prizes.
5) This promotion will be promoted on www.australianshuffler.com commencing November 1, 2008, until 31 March 2009.
7) Employees and immediate families of Australian Shuffler and companies associated with this promotion and their associated agencies are not eligible to enter.
8) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
9) Promotion opens at 10.00am (AEST) on November 1, 2008 and closes at 4.00pm (AEST) on 31 March 2009.
10) Entrants can enter by visiting www.australianshuffler.com and clicking on the ‘Enter’ button. Entrants will be prompted to complete the online entry form which may require full name, daytime telephone number, address including postcode and date of birth.
11) Entrants can enter as many videos as they like (each requiring a seperate entry to be submitted) but each person can only vote once.
12) This promotion is based on an online peer voting system.
13) Refer to the Contest Details section for prize information. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the specific prizes based on availability.
14) Prize draw will occur at an Australian Shuffler event (location to be specified closer to event).
15) Winners not present at the prize draw will be contacted by telephone within 7 days of the draw.
16) The Prize winners will be published on www.australianshuffler.com by 6pm on the day following the prize draw.
17) All entries will remain the property of Australian Shuffler.
18) Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
19) The promoter takes no responsibility for late entries. No responsibility will be taken for incorrect or misdirected entries.
20) Australian Shuffler is not responsible for any technical malfunctions or problems with internet or network congestion, including injury or damage to the participant's or any other person’s computer which may affect participation in this promotion or transmission of entries over the internet.
21) Prize is non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash or kind and must be taken as offered. No responsibility is taken for the winner’s loss of the prize or inability to attend. The promoter reserves the right to add to or alter the prize pool at any time.
22) The Promoter and companies associated with this promotion, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of taking the prize.
23) In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right (subject to reference to all relevant state and territory regulations), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
24) The personal information supplied to Australian Shuffler is for the purpose of entering this competition, and may be used by us or any of our Australian related companies for future marketing and publicity purposes. We or any of our Australian related companies may be in touch by any means at any time in the future to let you know about goods, services, or promotions which may interest you. Your personal information may also be disclosed to organisations to which we outsource our operation functions. This personal information may also be disclosed to third parties to determine whether an entrant has breached these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, you consent to us so using and disclosing your personal information for these purposes. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish us to use your personal information for these purposes, or if you wish to access, correct or update the information.
25) Participants must conduct themselves in an appropriate manner at all times whilst involved in the contest. They must comply to the contest rules and regulations. Failing to do so may result in disqualification.
26) All entries will be open to public voting.